Message pops up on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge saying 'Google Play Services keeps stopping'.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I cannot Disable or Force Stop my Google Play services when I go into SETTINGS, APPS, GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES because it is all greyed out. I clicked on the top three dots to uninstall updates. When I clicked it, I answered ok to replace it with factory version but a message said that uninstalling Google Play was unsuccessful. I bought this new phone only in April this year. The google apps like Maps etc has been working with no problems until a few days ago when the message about the 'Google Play Services keeps stopping" started popping up every few seconds. Games downloaded from google store (like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga) are working alright. What should I do? I hope you can help me please.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I cannot Disable or Force Stop my Google Play services when I go into SETTINGS, APPS, GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES because it is all greyed out. I clicked on the top three dots to uninstall updates. When I clicked it, I answered ok to replace it with factory version but a message said that uninstalling Google Play was unsuccessful. I bought this new phone only in April this year. The google apps like Maps etc has been working with no problems until a few days ago when the message about the 'Google Play Services keeps stopping" started popping up every few seconds. Games downloaded from google store (like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga) are working alright. What should I do? I hope you can help me please.
I would try first safe mode and see if this behavior continues, if that don't help factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89