Notification preview missing Android 9.1 on Huawei P20 Lite

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone just updated the android, I am now using 9.1 version. The notification preview is missing and is so disturbing. I have tried absolutely everything on settings - notification and even on the app such as WhatsApp.

I have also verified my settings and the settings my colleagues have on Huawei for Android 9.00 and the settings are exactly the same. Anyways, the notifications cannot be previewed. I only see "1 message" . I cannot see the preview of the message and neither the sender.

Someone else having this issue? How did you solved it? P.S I have no options in security and privacy for notifications preview. I am really out of ideas

roxtii

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
I have the same issue on my P20 Pro. It seems to be a problem coming with Emui 9.1 with no solution so far (as far as I could see).
I guess your case is still unresolved too?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My phone just updated the android, I am now using 9.1 version. The notification preview is missing and is so disturbing. I have tried absolutely everything on settings - notification and even on the app such as WhatsApp.

I have also verified my settings and the settings my colleagues have on Huawei for Android 9.00 and the settings are exactly the same. Anyways, the notifications cannot be previewed. I only see "1 message" . I cannot see the preview of the message and neither the sender.

Someone else having this issue? How did you solved it? P.S I have no options in security and privacy for notifications preview. I am really out of ideas
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154