My phone just updated the android, I am now using 9.1 version. The notification preview is missing and is so disturbing. I have tried absolutely everything on settings - notification and even on the app such as WhatsApp.

I have also verified my settings and the settings my colleagues have on Huawei for Android 9.00 and the settings are exactly the same. Anyways, the notifications cannot be previewed. I only see "1 message" . I cannot see the preview of the message and neither the sender.

Someone else having this issue? How did you solved it? P.S I have no options in security and privacy for notifications preview. I am really out of ideas
    06-25-2019 08:25 AM
    I have the same issue on my P20 Pro. It seems to be a problem coming with Emui 9.1 with no solution so far (as far as I could see).
    I guess your case is still unresolved too?
    08-05-2019 07:54 AM
    I have the same issue and it's driving me mad. I've tried everything so guess it's down to the version update. Not impressed
    08-08-2019 01:30 PM
    My phone just updated the android, I am now using 9.1 version. The notification preview is missing and is so disturbing. I have tried absolutely everything on settings - notification and even on the app such as WhatsApp.

I have also verified my settings and the settings my colleagues have on Huawei for Android 9.00 and the settings are exactly the same. Anyways, the notifications cannot be previewed. I only see "1 message" . I cannot see the preview of the message and neither the sender.

Someone else having this issue? How did you solved it? P.S I have no options in security and privacy for notifications preview. I am really out of ideas
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-08-2019 01:32 PM
    I have the same problem with my Honor Play. Any solutions?
    08-21-2019 12:32 PM