Hello, this is my first question in this forum.. But this problem really annoys me..

I have a rooted, stock Nougat Firmware in my Sony Xperia XA Ultra.

When running some apps (like shown in this picture: https*//imgur.com/a/7sgenCi , replace * with : ) , their display is too small, however the touch response is still on the right place.

If you don't know what I mean, view the picture on the link above. When I try to click anything on that small screen, it doesn't respond. Its when I found out that if you click on the place where you expect the button would be if the app is on the whole screen, it would click.

This issue is so weird its been bugging me for ages. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!
    07-25-2019 10:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are the apps installed from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? If they're not from the Play Store, it may be due to some incompatibility that the Play Store would've been aware of.

You say the phone is rooted but has stock Nougat -- is it otherwise modified? Did you uninstall any preinstalled bloatware or system apps?
    07-25-2019 11:42 AM
    And is it rooted using Magisk, or by some app that might have left footprints all over the phone?

Please register an account here so you can continue the conversation here, instead of starting a new one every time you post.
    07-25-2019 04:36 PM
    Bear in mind that we can't help you if you don't reply, in which case you must seek help elsewhere. I don't know of any better sites for such help than this, but let us know if you find one.
    07-26-2019 07:43 PM