Hello, my daughter wanted infinite coins on a game, so i found a modded apk and downloaded it; now my daughter wants to return to the normal game, we tried deleting the apk and download back the original one from Google Play, we tried deleting everything but the mod is still there, we tried on another device with a clean original app and on her account the mod is still there; do you think this mod was applied on the account itself? How can we switch back? Thanks
    07-26-2019 10:34 AM
    Hello, my daughter wanted infinite coins on a game, so i found a modded apk and downloaded it; now my daughter wants to return to the normal game, we tried deleting the apk and download back the original one from Google Play, we tried deleting everything but the mod is still there, we tried on another device with a clean original app and on her account the mod is still there; do you think this mod was applied on the account itself? How can we switch back? Thanks
    Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-26-2019 10:37 AM
    Thread locked while we decide whether what you did was an illegal hack. Since you haven't told us, we may have to guess at it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-26-2019 11:27 AM
    We don't allow discussions on hacking paid games.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-26-2019 11:28 AM