I have noticed on several separate occasions I will be talking to a friend about something and not long after the same subject will come up in one way or another on my phone. Or even be in my room alone telling my puppy to stop barking and everything is fine now. An hour later, I got a message from Google saying "HOW TO STOP YOUR DOG FROM BARKING!" This kind of thing keeps happening and it's starting to get to me! Can Google be hearing me somehow on my phone?
    07-27-2019 09:39 AM
    I have noticed on several separate occasions I will be talking to a friend about something and not long after the same subject will come up in one way or another on my phone. Or even be in my room alone telling my puppy to stop barking and everything is fine now. An hour later, I got a message from Google saying "HOW TO STOP YOUR DOG FROM BARKING!" This kind of thing keeps happening and it's starting to get to me! Can Google be hearing me somehow on my phone?
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-27-2019 09:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

I think that smartphones of any manufacturer, really, are watching what you search for, use, etc in order to generate more ads to get you to spend your money. Whether or not they are *actually* listening in... Well... I'm not sure. I've had some weird experiences too and so has my husband. Though I have nothing to hide, it's still a little weird to think about. I can understand your uneasiness.
    jameny5 likes this.
    07-27-2019 02:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you have any Google Home devices?
    07-27-2019 11:52 PM