In current time with e sim and find my device option we more secure our phone with block phone switch or power off option on lock screen menu.In case our phone lost or stolen than protected lock screen save our phone privacy and than we utilize find my device option.i hope android use this feature next......
    07-30-2019 12:12 PM
    In current time with e sim and find my device option we more secure our phone with block phone switch or power off option on lock screen menu.In case our phone lost or stolen than protected lock screen save our phone privacy and than we utilize find my device option.i hope android use this feature next......
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-30-2019 12:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! On modern Android devices, if you have a good lockscreen set up with a password/PIN that isn't easy to guess, your data should be protected. If a thief tried to factory reset your phone, they'd encounter Factory Reset Protection, which means they'd have to enter your Google account name and password in order to proceed.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-30-2019 09:27 PM