Have Yahoo account set up to sync on phone. Has worked well for 2 years now in the past couple of weeks whenever I have a new mail item, I click on it and screen timer just spins without opening the email. If I go back/close the item and reopen, it will then populate the content of the email. Sometimes it takes opening/closing a few times to actually open the email.
    08-06-2019 01:42 PM
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Have Yahoo account set up to sync on phone. Has worked well for 2 years now in the past couple of weeks whenever I have a new mail item, I click on it and screen timer just spins without opening the email. If I go back/close the item and reopen, it will then populate the content of the email. Sometimes it takes opening/closing a few times to actually open the email.
    08-06-2019 01:45 PM
    Go to Settings > apps > the Yahoo app, and clear the cache (but not the data). Uninstall the app, restart the phone, then reinstall the app and set it up for an existing account.

If it still works the same way, either try a different email app (Gmail works just fine for Yahoo email, so do all the other email apps) or contact ymail-play-store-feedback@verizonmedia.com and ask them to fix it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-07-2019 02:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which email app are you using?
    08-07-2019 07:17 PM