My vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with the 8.4" Radio with UConnect. The radio is up to date with the latest version of software. I have a LG V35 ThinQ running Andriod Auto version 4.5.592854 that I connect via a cable to the radio. When I get a text message, it displays the notification and I can listen to the text. Sometimes I reply...sometimes I don't. Whether I reply or not, when I get another text message, the system plays both text messages (back to back). When I get another message, sometimes it plays all 3 messages, sometimes it plays just the last 2 messages. The display indicates how many messages it will display. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix out there for this issue?

Thanks!
    08-07-2019 09:47 AM
    My vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with the 8.4" Radio with UConnect. The radio is up to date with the latest version of software. I have a LG V35 ThinQ running Andriod Auto version 4.5.592854 that I connect via a cable to the radio. When I get a text message, it displays the notification and I can listen to the text. Sometimes I reply...sometimes I don't. Whether I reply or not, when I get another text message, the system plays both text messages (back to back). When I get another message, sometimes it plays all 3 messages, sometimes it plays just the last 2 messages. The display indicates how many messages it will display. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix out there for this issue?

Thanks!
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-07-2019 09:47 AM
    Done. Thanks in advance for any help.
    08-07-2019 10:45 AM
    Done. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hi thanks for registering!
    Maybe try to un pair and pair them again?
    08-07-2019 11:13 AM
    I have tried that several times for different reasons. But this problem has persisted each time. It has been going on for several months now and I am just getting tired of it.
    08-07-2019 11:16 AM
    I have tried that several times for different reasons. But this problem has persisted each time. It has been going on for several months now and I am just getting tired of it.
    Yeah I can imagine, there been so many people in forums with issues like yours , let's see if other members respond with same issue.
    08-07-2019 11:20 AM
    The number on the icon isn't the number of texts you haven't read, it's the number of notifications that you have texts. Check the notifications. If there are 3 there, you'll see "3" on the icon. (And, depending on what LG did, the texts for all 3 notifications may get sent to the radio.) Swipe the notifications away if they're still there after you've read the texts, and see if that helps.
    08-07-2019 03:59 PM
    Understand that...but when I playback the message through the radio, it plays both (or all three) messages run together...even if I have already listened to the first (and/or second) message. Since I am doing this while driving, I am not on the home screen when I am listening to the message. I hit play from the pop-up banner when the message arrives. Make sense?
    08-08-2019 10:42 AM