A new way to protect kids on Android

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi,

We are a young startup from Philadelphia that was established by graduate students from the University of Pennsylvania. We won a few regional startup competitions, received grants from Upenn and were featured in some local newspapers.
We developed a new android service that alerts parents about cyberbullying and online predators and just started a pilot with a few parents.
We look for more parents to test it and give us some feedback. If your kids are 9-14 years old, use Android, and you want to give it a try for free, message me, and I'll provide all the needed details.

Ron

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

We are a young startup from Philadelphia that was established by graduate students from the University of Pennsylvania. We won a few regional startup competitions, received grants from Upenn and were featured in some local newspapers.
We developed a new android service that alerts parents about cyberbullying and online predators and just started a pilot with a few parents.
We look for more parents to test it and give us some feedback. If your kids are 9-14 years old, use Android, and you want to give it a try for free, message me, and I'll provide all the needed details.

Ron
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
We are a young startup

Might I suggest joining as a member? I am generally reluctant to install apps or load images that are presented by a completely unknown entity that couldn't be bothered to register on the forum on which they're posting. Registering will also allow you to post links (eventually) and participate in forum sections appropriate for such requests.

See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.