Ok so I went to the thrift shop some time ago and came across a controller that works with both android and ios phones. It's the Ipega pg-9055. I bought it in the hope that I would be able to play a game called "brawl stars" with it but I soon came to realize that I would need the controller to simulate touch input as the game only supports that.

I've been trying to find out how to actually set it up so that the controller will simulate touch inputs on a specific part of the screen. The place where the virtual movement d-pad resides. Maybe I can achieve this with some kind of hotkey app but I would like to know if someone knows about any type of app that already does this for me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Really appreciate it!
    08-12-2019 01:53 PM
    Ok so I went to the thrift shop some time ago and came across a controller that works with both android and ios phones. It's the Ipega pg-9055. I bought it in the hope that I would be able to play a game called "brawl stars" with it but I soon came to realize that I would need the controller to simulate touch input as the game only supports that.

I've been trying to find out how to actually set it up so that the controller will simulate touch inputs on a specific part of the screen. The place where the virtual movement d-pad resides. Maybe I can achieve this with some kind of hotkey app but I would like to know if someone knows about any type of app that already does this for me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Really appreciate it!
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-12-2019 01:54 PM