All of my phones have been hacked by my gf. She hacks the CQATEST on my phone. I have changed number. Passwords and phones. She still gets in. How can I stop this I now have a LG phone
    08-12-2019 08:29 PM
    All of my phones have been hacked by my gf. She hacks the CQATEST on my phone. I have changed number. Passwords and phones. She still gets in. How can I stop this I now have a LG phone
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-12-2019 08:36 PM
    Welcome to the forums. For starters, it's rather hard to hack into an Android phone, much more so to be able to track you through multiple phones and accounts. Unless you are pretty much allowing people unfettered access to your phones, it's pretty safe to say your girlfriend is not hacking your phones.

You said you had an LG phone. Are you sure it's not a Motorola, which has a G-series with some of the same names as LG's G-series? The reason I asked is because when I did a search, CQAtest seems to be a Moto specific app, and predominantly affecting their phones running Marshmallow. That same search also brought up lots of reports of it being buggy, and generally recommended to just disable it. Give this thread a look to see if it helps you any.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...en-2014-a.html

If you are still convinced this is a hacking attempt, then please follow the prompt above to register and reply to give us more info.

Exact phone make and model (including if it's a carrier specific version), and Android version.

What symptoms are you seeing that makes you think this is hacking?
    08-12-2019 09:06 PM
    Maybe the gf is Angelina Jolie from Hackers?

BTW, I believe CQATest stands for Compatibility Quality Assurance Test.
    08-13-2019 12:50 AM