Strangely, for all my applications, the numbered badge indicating the number of notifications that you have pending on an application works correctly, except for Snapchat.

All Snapchat notification settings are enabled and I receive them on my lockscreen. All that's missing is the number on the home screen.

When I turn off the number notification badge for all applications, the normal Android bubble notification tells you that you have at least one notification works for Snapchat too, but when I turn on the number, nothing shows up...
    08-14-2019 12:22 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-14-2019 12:24 PM
    Snap chat been having some issues with it's app so it could be that .
    You can try long pressing it and tap info the go to storage clear cache ,data, force stop see if it goes back to normal or uninstall the current update and roll back to older version.
    08-14-2019 12:25 PM