A close friend who recently lost her father wants to preserve the last ever voicemail he sent her. She needs a way to retrieve it off of her Galaxy S8+ as well as a second phone she has it on. I’m afraid I’m of very little help to her as I use an iPhone. I’m sure there must be some way with an app or function on the phone itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-16-2019 12:48 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-16-2019 12:55 PM
    By default, the voicemail message is NOT saved to the phone, but stays on the carrier's server (for a limited amount of time).

From the Visual Voicemail app:
    - find the desired message
    - save it to the phone
    (Pay attention to which folder they are saved to.)
    The files may be stored in a format other than MP3. That can be fixed later.

Now that the file(s) are on the phone, the files can be copied to a computer like any other file and/or copied to a file service sharing folder on the phone (dropbox, google drive, Microsoft One Drive) for storing in the "cloud".
    08-16-2019 03:09 PM