I use straight talk and they keep telling me I will need to update to a volte capable phone soon. But when browsing phones I'm not seeing a volte search criteria or filter so I'm confused what I'm looking for and what is available to me. I really would want a compact andoroid phone but don't know which are compatible with straight talk and are volte enabled. HELP!!
    10-11-2019 02:40 AM
    I would ask Straight Talk if it's unclear from their website
    10-11-2019 04:55 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-11-2019 09:11 AM
    Most phones today are VoLTE (voice over LTE) capable, but is often labeled something like HD calling, advanced calling, or something similar.
    TwilightLuddite likes this.
    10-11-2019 10:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have right now that isn't compatible with VoLTE?
    10-11-2019 11:29 AM
    a galaxy luna
    10-12-2019 01:42 AM
    It's a little hard to figure out which specific phones would be compatible, but generally any phone released in the past couple of years will likely work. (The Luna was released 3 years ago.) The easiest approach would be to shop from Straight Talk's own selection: https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/e...ghttalk/phones. It might be trickier if you bring an unlocked phone to Straight Talk, because it's possible some other carrier's phone might not be entirely compatible with Straight Talk''s VoLTE.
    10-12-2019 02:31 PM