GBoard App Ruining Bugs!

FifthElement

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have similar issues but here are mine in a nutshell: Auto correct is no longer working and when you can't spell a word but see it in the list and click it, it now does nothing (it doesn't change the misspelling)? Sometimes it does change the word when I press the correct word in the suggestion box but then it makes a word that doesn't exist and sometimes it even deletes or changes the next word! This is a huge issue as when it doesn't change the words to the right one it saves it to the dictionary and then that word comes up all the time. Man they screwed this up! Add the ability when swipe typing (dragging finger to form words) to go to the spacebar and allow me to keep swiping. My old Samsung keyboard and others allow me to swipe whole sentences without ever lifting my finger. All of these things have been happening on my Note 10+ and they also happened on my S8+! I don't know what else to do and Google never reads the reviews or beta feedback! Also I've deleted the cache, uninstalled and it always comes back and starts happening again soon after using the app. Does anyone else have issues like these? !

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
If this is to do with the Beta program, you can't expect it to be bug free. Only Google can iron out the bugs so you will need to give them feedback. For the time being you can use the most recent official version.