I have Honor 8x, and on few websites, fullscreen mode doesnt do anything except making background black. My friend has the same phone and he doesnt have the problem.
    11-30-2019 02:45 PM
    Can you post a screenshot?I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate, as a guest account you cant.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-30-2019 06:56 PM
    https://ibb.co/rvvhZ5K

This is a screenshot from landscape layout. As you can see, the picture is centered, instead of spread over the screen. As i already said, my friend uses same website and phone and yet he has no such problem. Thanks for quick response.
    11-30-2019 09:29 PM
    https://ibb.co/rvvhZ5K

This is a screenshot from landscape layout. As you can see, the picture is centered, instead of spread over the screen. As i already said, my friend uses same website and phone and yet he has no such problem. Thanks for quick response.
    Hi, welcome!
    Double tap doesn't expand it?
    11-30-2019 09:31 PM
    No. I just tried it several times. I dont see why should it..
    11-30-2019 09:34 PM
    No. I just tried it several times. I dont see why should it..
    Wich web browser your using ?
    11-30-2019 09:38 PM
    I am using Google Chrome, also tried on Edge. Yea, it has tons of ads but im used to it.
    11-30-2019 09:41 PM
    I am using Google Chrome, also tried on Edge. Yea, it has tons of ads but im used to it.
    You can try clear data, cache and force stop chrome see if that helps
    11-30-2019 09:42 PM
    But it should work by default, without pinching. I will try clearing cache and data and let you know if it worked.
    11-30-2019 09:50 PM
    But it should work by default, without pinching. I will try clearing cache and data and let you know if it worked.
    Ok
    11-30-2019 09:54 PM
    Did not work. Also tried incognito. Thanks for help anyway
    11-30-2019 09:54 PM
    11-30-2019 09:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure it isn't just due to the proportions of the original image? If the proportions of the image don't match the proportions of the screen, then it'll match the width of the screen in order to show the whole image (and not cut off the left and right sides, which is what would happen if it zoomed in to fill the whole screen).
    12-01-2019 12:28 AM
    The website determines whether the browser shows it as centered, hugging the right side, hugging the left side, or fills the browser width. There's nothing you can do about it, unless it's your site, and you change the CSS on the site. (Settings like how the site appears are usually in the Style Sheet - which is called CSS.)

So some sites will show one way, some will show another way. This site appears to me as white posts, centered, with both sides filled with light green (or light blue or whatever you want to call that color). I can't make the site appear as fullscreen white boxes - that's the job of the people who develop the site (and I think it looks good the way it is).

The site you showed us the picture of? I don't think it looks good. But that's up to the owner of the site. If you post a link to the site, I can look at it and, if there's something "bad looking" about it, I can look at the source code and see why. But you still can't change it (And neither can I). Why does it look different on your friend's phone? He may be using a different web browser than you are. (This is what drives web designers nuts - people who develop web browsers that don't conform to standards - like Microsoft. [Yes, Microsoft - IE version 5.5 was a complete nightmare.] Edge isn't completely improved - it still misses a few of the industry standards - some by only a couple of pixels, but some by a lot more.)
    12-01-2019 04:15 PM