• Start date
A

Android Central Question

I need moto voice because my hands don't work so I can't get any other phone

Thanks

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
There are apps similar to Moto Voice, but none I have found do all it can do. What exactly from Moto Voice are you looking for (it does a lot of different things)? What phone do you have now?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I don't think you can. I think the Moto Voice app will crash on other phones, I think it needs other Moto services to run that are only found in Moto phones. Your best bet may be buying a Moto phone that still has Moto Voice - Talk To Me (it's the Talk To Me functionality you are asking about, which is a subset of Moto Voice). Or trying a substitute app that can launch when it thinks you are "driving" or other specific conditions and then will automatically read out new texts and ask you to answer calls. Drivemode is one example. You can set it to auto-launch when connected to specific Bluetooth devices. It will then think your are "driving" and read you new texts and allow you to answer calls hands free. That's just one example, there are probably other apps that can do those things too. I have yet to find one as good as Moto - Talk To Me, but some are "good enough" to be useful. Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer