Question Motorola Moto G Pure FRP bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

svorf

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone i have a moto g pure which i was using for work awhile ago, it required a new google account which i have since forgotten the proper login credentials. I'm just wondering if there is anyway to get my phone working again? Doesn't show up for ADB or Fast-boot because USB debugging isn't selected. Its running android 12 with the October 3 2023 security patch. I have tried a few different videos for solutions but none seem to work. is there a way to just wipe the phone and reinstall its factory OS? Not completely unteach savvy so if i need to install different security patches or something i can figure that out. i really just need to figure out how to access developer settings but the FRP wont let me. any help would be greatly appreciated

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the protection is enabled, there is no way to do that without the proper credentials. (Whole point of the protection, after all). There are options to reset the account from both the phone and Google's web pages (GMail or Google Account), but that's about the extent of your options here.

Reactions: Laura Knotek
Status
Not open for further replies.