If I'm on a call, videos I typically watch from websites in a browser will not play. I upgraded from s6 to the s10 and I never had this issue on the 6. I cannot do both at the same time. Verizon network. Thx
    01-03-2020 04:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to access the web for other things while also on a call? Did you get your S10 from Verizon directly, or did you bring it to Verizon from a different carrier?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-03-2020 07:04 PM
    If I'm on a call, videos I typically watch from websites in a browser will not play. I upgraded from s6 to the s10 and I never had this issue on the 6. I cannot do both at the same time. Verizon network. Thx
    Not sure but maybe the newer android framework changed the behaviour.... My videos also stop during a phone call....i do split screen and then press play after the call is connected and then it works, although the quality sounds degraded because it out using the handset profile.
    01-03-2020 11:14 PM
    I'll have to pay attention to my devices behaviour next time I get a call while watching a video. I'm also trying understand why it's important to do both at the same time unless I'm misunderstanding the issue.
    VidJunky and Ry like this.
    01-03-2020 11:55 PM
    I'll have to pay attention to my devices behaviour next time I get a call while watching a video. I'm also trying understand why it's important to do both at the same time unless I'm misunderstanding the issue.
    Strange ,but test it out lol I'm curious
    01-04-2020 12:19 AM
    Strange ,but test it out lol I'm curious
    Yeah I tested it.....can't play videos during calls. I dont recall ever being able to do that. I also can't think of a situation where that would matter unless I was discussing the video with the person I was talking to.
    VidJunky, J Dubbs and Ry like this.
    01-06-2020 09:18 AM
    Yeah I tested it.....can't play videos during calls. I dont recall ever being able to do that. I also can't think of a situation where that would matter unless I was discussing the video with the person I was talking to.
    Good to know , thanks for looking into it.
    01-06-2020 09:33 AM
    I also can't think of a situation where that would matter unless I was discussing the video with the person I was talking to.
    Maybe if the person on the call is really really boring?
    VidJunky and J Dubbs like this.
    01-06-2020 10:19 AM
    I can't get it to work with the split screen. This is pretty annoying and I can't seem to find this topic anywhere. Bummer
    01-25-2020 04:33 PM
    My first thought was that it wouldn't allow playback because it needs the speaker and/or it wouldn't want the video sound to bleed into the call, but I'm with Mike Dee on this one. What's the purpose? I mean one or the other is going to be at least somewhat ignored and portions missed, then I have to either rewatch a video or keep asking my caller, can you say that again? Maybe B. Diddy has the answer and the caller just isn't important or interesting enough to talk to. Texting works with video playback... Just throwing that out there.
    B. Diddy and J Dubbs like this.
    01-26-2020 03:16 AM
    My girl likes to talk and I don't want to be rude so I also want to watch videos while on the phone. It's always been possible in the past . Shame it's not now
    02-01-2020 05:48 PM
    I'm able to watch video (tested on YouTube) while on a call. No sound from the video though.
    Settings are ticked for apoear on top of other apps, and pip is on. Running 9.0 on an S9plus.
    Good luck
    02-02-2020 03:06 AM
    I feel like this is expected behavior and if you were able to do it on a past device it was actually a bug.
    02-02-2020 05:49 AM