Kyocera duraforce pro 2 messaging quit working

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Messaging has always worked fine until now. Was texting when it kicked me out of messaging app and now won't even open. When I try to open it says, "Messaging cannot start because this device is too busy right now. Try again later.

kdshae

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I am the one who asked the question. It's the standard texting app that is on my phone. Now that I think about it, for the past couple of weeks I have noticed that some messages take a while to come in. It will show that I have a message but will have a message saying, "waiting for sms, mms"

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am the one who asked the question. It's the standard texting app that is on my phone. Now that I think about it, for the past couple of weeks I have noticed that some messages take a while to come in. It will show that I have a message but will have a message saying, "waiting for sms, mms"
Hi, welcome!

You can try clearing data ,cache and force stop the message app .

243Bolt

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
I had to disable the green "messaging" app and I downloaded the blue "messages"app and it works wonderful! And all your stuff will transfer over to the new messaging app.

The Green one will stay on your phone but it won't affect anything you just disable it and don't use it anymore.