I bought a hot pink and sea foam green( it might be light blue or maybe gray) otterbox. Not sure on the color because I'm actually color blind. But back to the point. All of the holes are covered with a plastic film of some kind and the mic and speaker have frog skin over them. Frog skin as in it lets sound out but no moisture in. That about describes the box. And how do i get it open. Where do i find the instructions
    02-08-2020 12:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It can be difficult to determine, since I don't think any of the numbers on the case give any identifying information. Maybe sharing a photo of it here might give someone a clue.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2020 12:36 PM
    That depends on the device the case is for, but usually, if you look along the edges, you'll see tabs. Insert a fingernail under the edge of a tab and gently lift the tab, so it just "unlocks". Then go on to the next tab. When you've gotten the tabs unlocked on about 3 sides, the case should start coming apart. (Don't worry - once you've done it 2 or 3 times, you'll do it without thinking.)

At worst, email Otterbox and ask for help (include the device model) - they answer emails, and they're pretty helpful.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2020 02:38 PM