Does a ringtone from Zedge go on your phone's memory or on a sim card.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Galaxy a10 with duel sims. I downloaded a ringtone from Zedge and I'm wondering if that ringtone is on my phone's memory or on one of the sims. If I take out that sim will the ringtone be lost?

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
It should be available for sounds in your sounds directory. Taking sim out shouldn't effect it .
My esteemed colleague is correct...the Ringtone is saved on your phone in either a MEDIA or the RINGTONE folder .

Just FYI...The SIM card, with stand for Subscriber Identification Module, is simply the device that allows your smartphone to identify itself to the carrier network and gives your smartphone the ability to 'login to' the carrier network. There is actually nothing 'saved' to the SIM Card except the the Subscriber Code that has been assigned to your carrier account.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My esteemed colleague is correct...the Ringtone is saved on your phone in either a MEDIA or the RINGTONE folder .

Just FYI...The SIM card, with stand for Subscriber Identification Module, is simply the device that allows your smartphone to identify itself to the carrier network and gives your smartphone the ability to 'login to' the carrier network. There is actually nothing 'saved' to the SIM Card except the the Subscriber Code that has been assigned to your carrier account.
Yup, as hallux mentioned sim card dont store that stuff

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer