Gps out of whack s9

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

After the recent one ui 2 update my gps signal is tripping out, i use an app called strava to track my mountain bike rides. That app is so inaccurate that its crazy, never been like that, google maps is inaccurate and when i drive it pings and jumps all over the place. Tried everything aside from a factory reset. Samsung wtf.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
After the recent one ui 2 update my gps signal is tripping out, i use an app called strava to track my mountain bike rides. That app is so inaccurate that its crazy, never been like that, google maps is inaccurate and when i drive it pings and jumps all over the place. Tried everything aside from a factory reset. Samsung wtf.
Please try not to duplicate messages. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

In the meantime, please register for an account so we can help you further. With a guest account, you can't reply. Thanks

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Since it began after the update, Unpair the device, forget it from the phone, clear the cache partition and reboot. Rescan and pair.
Good luck

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87