Cannot make outgoing calls - get 'Call Ended' immediately after dialing

bobjury

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
When trying to make a simple phone call, to any number, I get 'Call Forwarding In Conditional' while dialling and 'CALL ENDED' immediately. I can receive calls OK, send and receive texts and get WhatsApp with no problems. I've taken out and put back the sim card and battery, but nothing changed. This only started yesterday morning and I've done nothing with the phone since.
Can anyone help please?

bobjury

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
According to my Status screen my network is vodaphone UK. I'm a very basic user, so will changing forwarding, which I assume concerns incoming calls, allow me to make outgoing calls?

bobjury

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
Yes, thanks for that, I've now cancelled the call forwarding. I did this by dialing the special code they give and it worked right away. But...as soon as I try and dial any normal number, it immediately goes to CALL ENDED and takes me back to the dialling pad.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Have you got any credit on the sim card. Vodafone will not let you dial if you have no credit. You can receive calls and texts as they don't cost anything to receive but if you have no calling credit then the calls will fail. Is it pay as you go or on a monthly contract?

bobjury

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
Aha! Thanks Kirstein and B. Diddy. It seems my automatic top-up coincided with my bank changing my Visa card - and as a result I ended up with only 0.14 credit. So I topped up with £10 manually and now call out as normal.
So thanks very much - this is a great forum! Keep safe!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana