B&H Transformer Prime Pre-Order STATUS

feaRNolion

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
In the midst of the Amazon cancellations, it's pretty much anyone's guess as to who is next for possible cancellations. I'm interested in the statuses of those who pre-ordered with B&H photo.

Order Date: 11/27/2011
Order Type: WEB
Order Status: Backordered

They did take my money already since I opted to use PayPal

What's your status?

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Good luck with B&H they screwed me on the original Transformer, took 6-7 days too cancel the order because it was "back ordered" I walked into Micro Center and bought it off the shelf....

btbrewer

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered here and have the same status. However, I used credit card and it hasn't processed that payment yet. I went with B&H for free shipping, no tax in my state and the hope that they might not get as many orders as Amazon and BestBuy which would increase my chances of getting one quickly. Hope I made a good choice, but its anybodys guess right now...

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
B&H had me screwed on original TF too. While Besbuy timely fulfilled my order. so I'm hoping that BB wont let me down this time either:) so far I havent heard of any BB cancellations. But considering high demand of the TF prime I wont be surprised if that happens..

feaRNolion

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Still backordered to this date and B&H is giving out this templated answer to anyone who inquires about their pre-order

Steve K: Asus announced that their release date for the tablets would be on December 19th. We will ship the pre-existing backorders on a first-come, first-serve basis, as they arrive. Unfortunately, we have not been provided with a specific date for each incoming batch, or the quantities contained therein, from Asus. Therefore, I cannot guarantee you that you will receive it in time for the holidays.
Daniel: have you been receiving them and are currently fulfilling orders?
Steve K: Not yet
Daniel: I see
Daniel: its just rather disheartening that people who pre-ordered after us are already receiving their orders
Daniel: from other stores
Steve K: Yes I understand

feaRNolion

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Received an update from B&H. They stated they got a batch in today and have shipped them out, but my model (32GB, Grey) was note a model they received in the bunch. To top it off, they said that even if they receive a shipment in this week, it would ship till next week... so... disappointed faces at the tree.

btbrewer

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped! Well at least one of them did. I ordered 2 32GB Champange and 1 Keyboard/Dock. One of the Primes shipped and they sent it via UPS 2 day to scheduled to arrive on 12/23. Very happy.