Returning the prime

sdg329

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Me as well. But i just went out and tried the gps, and the entire time it said i was in Kentucky, but i am in NC. If i sit right next to my router and perform a speed test i can hit 10-12mbps on download. go in another room(small house) same floor and only get 3-4. Although it still seems fast to me. but this is my first tablet so i have nothing to compare it to. I am also getting a lot of force close on apps. Its starting to get old. Just don't want to get stuck before the 14 day return period is up.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not, just waiting on that damn keyboard dock to get its butt here. But don't feel bad about the return or exchange, whichever you're doing - many others are doing the same. Guess they haven't seen this thread yet.

cruelkix

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My thunderbolt sucked as well until I rooted it and switched to a custom ROM. Now I love the thing.

My Prime shows up on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited!!

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not, just waiting on that damn keyboard dock to get its butt here. But don't feel bad about the return or exchange, whichever you're doing - many others are doing the same. Guess they haven't seen this thread yet.

Waiting for my keyboard too.

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Got mine friday and really have't had too many issues with it.It seemed laggy but the latest ota update seems to have fixed it.The build quality is outstaning,have't had any of the problems I've been reading about with that either. My GPS also looks like its working ok and my wifi is about on par with the wifes Tab 10.1 I was really concerned reading about all the problms some folks have been having with it before it got here,but its turning out be the best tablet I have(3 Samsungs,10.1,the 7 plus and a Galaxy Player that I refer as a mini-tab.also a HTC Veiw) Its definitely not geting returned.

D4RkNIKON

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Got mine friday and really have't had too many issues with it.It seemed laggy but the latest ota update seems to have fixed it.The build quality is outstaning,have't had any of the problems I've been reading about with that either. My GPS also looks like its working ok and my wifi is about on par with the wifes Tab 10.1 I was really concerned reading about all the problms some folks have been having with it before it got here,but its turning out be the best tablet I have(3 Samsungs,10.1,the 7 plus and a Galaxy Player that I refer as a mini-tab.also a HTC Veiw) Its definitely not geting returned.

Same here man. I haven't had any issues with my prime what so ever. It was a bit laggy at first but i figured it would all be cleared up with the ICS update so i was waiting it out but todays update is night and day. Much better now :)

Dolfy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could. I tried exchanging with BB and they told me they don't carry it anymore and can only do a refund. They want me to go to the manufacturer to resolve my issue. I'll never order from them again.

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could. I tried exchanging with BB and they told me they don't carry it anymore and can only do a refund. They want me to go to the manufacturer to resolve my issue. I'll never order from them again.

Don't carry it any more??

Go over to a tab that is connected to the internet, pull up bestbuy.com and search for Transformer Prime and you will get this:Transformer Prime - BestBuy

Typical of Best Buy from the comments here.

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope, keeping this baby. Only issue is GPS and I could care less about that. I honestly could not be happier. It has exceeded all my expectations and I know it will get even better when ics comes out.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non