Poor WiFi for the TF300T

grumpyalbertm

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has experienced poor Wifi using the TF300T, I noticed last night that my wife who has the Samsung 10 tablet had no issue getting a signal from my router but i kept getting knocked off even after turning off & on the Wifi on my tablet. I know my Router & Modem are functioning properly. So that is why i'm wondering if the 300T is having the same issue as the TF201. Any Thoughts??

LOHucks

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Every now and then, I experience an issue like yours (not in the past 4 months though). My suggestion(s).....(FIRST) On your router, do a router refresh to clean up all info of previously connected wireless devices. This will clean the device history, and maybe give better connection activity to newly connected devices. You may even venture into changing your WiFi Connection Password while you're at it. (SECOND) On your TF300T, in your WiFi settings, and without connecting to the wifi, tell your wifi settings to "Forget" your ?Home? router connection. After your router reboots, and reloads all of its required stuff, you should not (hopefully) have any problems with successful and lengthy connections to your router with your TF300T. Additionally, you may want to check the wifi settings on your TF300T, to make sure that the wifi does not "Turn Off" when not in use. Since there are many variables in device signal strength (i.e. Samsung may have a better antenna, antenna placement inside device may be good/bad, or there may be RF interference that the TF300T picks up "better" than others). Hope any of this helps, or gives ideas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acecool99