Got my TF this afternoon and I love it. Installing apps and getting familiar with it, however, I'm unable to get the Music app to sync with my Google Music Account and I can't find a menu option to do so. I'm able to listen to my Google music through the browser just fine, but when I open the Android app (the headphone icon) nothing appears but the four sample songs.

Background data sync is on and my other apps seem to be syncing fine. What am I missing?
    07-21-2011 07:07 PM
    Did you look into the sync in settings and see what is actually syncing? Do you see google music there?
    07-21-2011 08:31 PM
    Did you look into the sync in settings and see what is actually syncing? Do you see google music there?
    All syncs were checked. I turned the TF off and back on again. This time, when I loaded Google Music I was prompted to sync and it worked. Downloading selected music even as we speak. Another Honeycomb mystery.

Everything seems to be working flawlessly except my Worldmate app, which refuses to sync. No big deal--I have it on my Dinc2.
    07-22-2011 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD