microSD access?

rich.kim

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
How does the microSD card show up on the transformer? I mean when I plug it into the computer? Nothing I do can get the microSD card to show up as an additional removable drive. I have an HTC Incredible and the phone itself and then the microSD card appears as two separate removable drives.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

arifjk

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
when you plugged into Asus Transformer, it will detect it automatically. You can browse to it via File Manager, and go to one level up, and click Removable, and your MicroSD will show up there.

rich.kim

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
actually I meant access on my computer. I want to move some files onto the card, but it doesn't show up as a drive on my computer. Only my TF101 shows up

sURFNmADNESS

May 25, 2010
Visit site
When I take the charger USB cable and plug in the TF101 to my Windows 7 laptop, it discovers 3 folders or places for files.
Internal Storage
MicroSD
SD

I have 32GB MicroSD in the tablet and a 32GB SD card in the keyboard dock. I then clicked on the MicroSD and it does indeed read the MicroSD contents on the Pad. Please note I do have Asus Sync loaded for Windows 7 which included USB drivers.