FRY's in ANAHEIM,Ca....

antacus

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
has them in stock for pick up, as their site claims!!

Call before you go. I have two Fry's locally that the web page says has in stock. I called both this morning right after 9 and both "have less then five" so I placed an on-line order. Turns out they only have the demo models... which I question because a third Fry's told me the one store has two and the other has four and calling those two stores directly they only have the one demo unit each.

I am told my on-line in store pickup order will be cancelled in 72 hours :(

rayizaac#AC

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
got mine....

purchased online, got my confirmation after 15mins for store-pick up, called them to physically verify it's location, drove 35miles and picked it up.....:)

rayizaac#AC

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
They told me that the inventory listed in their system is incorrect. They physically checked and they said they do not have anymore in.

When i saw they had it online at that location, i called the store right away, they told me the same thing, i still went ahead and ordered online and got the confirmation. order it for pickup and see what happens....below is the conf i got from them, i omitted the order number of course....

"We are pleased to inform you that your order number "*" is ready for pick up at
the Fry's Electronics store listed below".....

antacus

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
"We are pleased to inform you that your order number "*" is ready for pick up at the Fry's Electronics store listed below".....

Lucky you! I had two different Fry's show they had stock via on-line. I called both and both initially said they had some but neither could locate one physically. The wife knows I really want one and she placed an order anyways. I am not sure what went on at either store but I have a VERY strong idea that the sales folks were hiding the units to buy for themselves or friends. Both stores show none in stock again currently. Looks like once that store can't fill her order within 72 hours it gets auto-refunded.

I stopped by a third Fry's and talked to a kid there and he had jsut got out of a meeting where they talked about new products and the TF was mentioned. He said he was told they would have some within a week. Since I pass by there on the way home everyday I'll keep a close eye on that store and cross my fingers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87