Leaning toward an Infinity as a Chrsitmas gift from my wife...

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaning toward an Infinity as a Chrsitmas gift from my wife and have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help me out with

1) Has anyone tried a USB Blu-Ray player in the USB port? My gift to my wife will be a new laptop and I'm trying to decide it an External Blu-Rayu player would be more benefical to us.

2) While I plan to buy the dock I'm curious if anyone has tried the Logitech PS3 BluTooth keyboard?

3) what other non-Keyboard/non-mouse/non-external drive USB devices have people sucessfully used with the Infinity?

4) Four, I forget what four was for.

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I've read comments from infntiy owners that jellybean has the drivers for wireless psx controllers baked in. No need for special apps. I haven't tested it. Just reporting what I've heard. I am eager to try it though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

marcus0263

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
My two bits for what it's worth, yes get her one with the ASUS keyboard dock and not mess with any third party. I had a Xoom until I gave to my Dad and picked up this combo, honestly it's about 95% perfection IMO. The keyboard dock also charges the tablet and when running together even using it all day and into the night I still haven't run out of juice.

I also recommend getting the Noreve case for it, your wife will love you forever ;) It's the best case I have found and it just looks damn sexy...

Sent from ASUS Prime Infinity w/Tapatalk

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
To be clear the tablet and dock are for me [She is likely getting a new laptop]. I was jsut wondering if it made more sense to get an external USB Blu-Ray drive that coul;d be used on both devices or IF that is Impossible then just go ahead and keep it internal on the laptop.

I will defiantely investigate the Noreve case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699