Error message

Sneakersislife

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The other day I disabled applications I wasn't using' since then I've been getting error messages that pop up every so often. Does anyone know what's causing this specific error? Which appps should I enable again or is there. Another application I should disable?

added screenshot
Screenshot_2012-10-05-14-46-35.jpg

DevSteven

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
It might have something to do with your Google accounts synching. Try synching each account manually one by one and remove and the re add the affected account.

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
You must have disabled something critical. I don't have experience with a tf700, but very had similar happen on a phone running CM7. It was always a pretty big show stopper that required a reboot to recovery and a wiping of the Dalvick cache. Doubt that's an option for you. I'd go through and make sure you re-enable what you disabled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
looks like you disabled a crucial android system app. make sure you have everything enabled and then reboot

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Before you hack the poor thing to bits, root it, ROM it delete caches, wipe everything here's the simple answer. Go into settings, accounts, locate your google account, turn off Sync Internet.

After you power off and back on at some point, you can go and turn it back on. This is a known "glitch" and doesn't require open heart surgery as so many out here always seem to think is necessary.