app not responding

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I get it too, also in different apps, I think many here do too. I'm also on a 64.
Waiting to see if 4.2 will help some. Eventually will have to root it to get it to function right.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Try a cold boot maybe? With power off and not charging, hold volume down and power button until 4 icons appear mid screen and some tiny white text appears in top left corner. Release the buttons and let the tablet start up. No loss of data, just sweeps out the cobwebs.

jodepovi

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello Everybody,
did somebody solve the issue?
I am still facing, from the beginning (Oct 2012), the same big problem with this device... impossible to use it... huge latency in receiving and managing commands, I often face stuck status of the device it seems frozen and it seflreboot, I tried with cyanogenmod, nothing changed... all attempts to use efficiently the tablet was unsuccessful.
I think it has hardware problem... RAM?

I hope that someone can help me to recover it... I am very disappointed... I only wasted money with it!

thanks for any possible support!

Bye,
JDPV

jnbarth

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
There is no hope. The only satisfaction I get is that I've learned from my mistake and will never ever buy another ASUS product for any reason under any circumstances.

Posted via the Android Central App