Android 5.1.1 coming soon for ZF2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. Should be soon for everyone then.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sweet indeed! Only thing I'm hoping is the upgrade further improves 'idle' (standby) battery life. Other than that, this phone has been a joy to use! Is there anything you folks would like to see improved?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sweet indeed! Only thing I'm hoping is the upgrade further improves 'idle' (standby) battery life. Other than that, this phone has been a joy to use! Is there anything you folks would like to see improved?

I don't really have complaints about anything software-wise. I just like updates lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

This is what I'm hoping for, as well.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Asus ZenFone 2

movielover76

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Each update has improved battery life in my experience with this phone and 5.1 is known to swash a number of idle battery draining bugs in lollipop. I expect we will be pleasantly surprised with the 5.1 update.

Even without it I've found skipping WiFi and careful configuration of the auto start manager gets me about 4 1/2 hours SOT and all day standby

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Each update has improved battery life in my experience with this phone and 5.1 is known to swash a number of idle battery draining bugs in lollipop. I expect we will be pleasantly surprised with the 5.1 update.

Even without it I've found skipping WiFi and careful configuration of the auto start manager gets me about 4 1/2 hours SOT and all day standby

Plus 1 on this...

Posted via the Android Central App - ASUS Zenfone 2 Z551ML

Iskaral

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
How soon is soon I wonder? August? Or later? I really hope they fix the Android OS battery drain. I lost 20% battery on standby in 5 hours and the OS consumed 40%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non