Backup options for Zenfone 3, please help

Messerschmitt

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone. Looking for help in backing up my Zenfone 3.

Reason is, I must send my phone for warranty due to a hardware issue and even though I asked ASUS NOT to update my firmware (still have the original firmware), I have a bad feeling it will get returned factory reset with the latest update.

The reason is not relevant to this thread, but no other firmware past the original firmware the phone came with works properly with the 2 SIM cards I'm using. I tried.

So, is there please an option to backup my Zenfone 3 that most importantly, will keep my original firmware I have now and I can restore it if my phone will come back with the latest firmware? Something like a clone that allows me to restore it exactly the way I have it now before I must send it.

Only other possible obstacle is that my phone is not rooted or bootloader unlocked and I don't wish to do so, as I had no need, and I'm not even sure if ASUS allows that if I need to have it warrantied.

Please help? Any software out there or method I can use to just purely clone/copy my phone and be able to restore it once I receive the phone back?