Asus Zenfone 6 after 2 months

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I wonder if anyone else has gotten this phone. I know availability is limited.
I ended up getting the 256GB model from Amazon. I needed an upgrade for my BlackBerry Motion, and this more than fits the bill!! It's a little bigger than I like, but so was the Motion.
The longer I have it, the better I like it. It has all the features I was looking for:
Great battery.
Expandable SD memory.
Good specs.
Fun camera.
Loud speakers.
Android 9 with updates.
Reasonable price.
Plus extras I don't need, like dual SIMs.
I did add the BB Hub+ and BlackBerry keyboard.

It's a shame it wasn't more available at launch. They gave people too much time to lose interest.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7active>Zenfone6

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I hope you liking it far. Any trouble with coverage and internet speed? Would like to know what your average.

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I hope you liking it far. Any trouble with coverage and internet speed? Would like to know what your average.

So far no problem with coverage in FL. Sadly, the WiFi in my house is not great (had ATT here. IPad also having problems). When it gets slow, I switch to cellular and it's very fast.
I'm pretty happy with it.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I got it and loving it no real issues... Only minor gripes are...

No volte in T-Mobile, and the vibration is weak if I have it on vibrate in my pocket I will miss every call or text

Other than that no major complaints

Jcg0624

May 9, 2018
Visit site
I am using a Galaxy S7 Edge. I need a new phone soon. Would like to know some of you that have the Zenfone 6 how is the real world performance.
any issues connecting to wifi. How is the cell signal have you noticed any coverage issues with some of the bands missing that kept some people from buying the zenfone 6. I am also considering the LG G8x dual screen phone. have you experienced any issues with ATT on zenfone 6.

Thank you

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I am using a Galaxy S7 Edge. I need a new phone soon. Would like to know some of you that have the Zenfone 6 how is the real world performance.
any issues connecting to wifi. How is the cell signal have you noticed any coverage issues with some of the bands missing that kept some people from buying the zenfone 6. I am also considering the LG G8x dual screen phone. have you experienced any issues with ATT on zenfone 6.

Thank you

I'm not having any problems with AT&T on my Zenfone 6. (I was having problems with WiFi, but AT&T fixed it. As I mentioned, the problem was also on my iPad).
I also have a Galaxy S7 active, which I use as a backup phone.
The battery on this phone is amazing. It's 7:23 pm and I still have 74%. I don't know if the lack of certain bands will affect people in different areas, but I'm fine in South Florida.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Asus definitely makes great products. I too have researched them and have been tempted. So glad you are liking it so far! "The longer you have it, the more you like it" is always a good thing when it comes to a smartphone! Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38