ZenWatch 2 vs Gear S2

waqasbutt86

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I know I can go on to tech websites to see comparisons but I am really struggling to decide between the two watches for my Galaxy S6.

Can someone tell me why I should choose the ZenWatch 2 over the Gear S2? The only thing that puts me off the ZenWatch 2 is the enormous bezel, other than that it's an excellent piece of kit.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you like round or squarish? It's a personal preference I guess. Plus ZW2 is gonna be cheaper. Overall I like the ZW2. Have had it for a few weeks now.

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I also have had the Zenwatch 2 to for a few weeks and I freaking love it I got it for $129 plus shipping I can't comment on the Samsung because it was too expensive for me. The watch does everything that Android wear has to offer and it does it well the battery life is excellent yes the bezels are big but it does look like an more expensive watch and I have gotten many compliments.

RickD_99

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
+1 for the ZW2...also got mine for $129 via Amazon and have had it for ~ 3 months now. An excellent device that does everything I want a wearable to do, namely tell me the time (duh!), allow me to select different watch faces depending on my mood ( and offers the ability to design my own), and most importantly reliably shows notifications on the watch screen so I don't have to pull my bulky LG V10 out of my painters pants pocket. I am getting ~ 60 hours of battery life with WiFi turned off on the watch.

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Rick, was your $129 Amazon purchase a refurbished unit or new? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a $129 gunmetal unit,but it's a refurb. I'd yours was refurbished,how do you like it?

Posted via Nexus 6P snitches

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Rick, was your $129 Amazon purchase a refurbished unit or new? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a $129 gunmetal unit,but it's a refurb. I'd yours was refurbished,how do you like it?

Posted via Nexus 6P snitches
I've found new and refurbished ones on Amazon for $129 USD... I'd hunt around for a new one if you are worried about refurbished ones since they seem to be the same price. This isn't the gunmetal color, but you could try to hunt around eBay & Amazon if that's the one you want.

ASUS ZenWatch 2 Android Wear Smartwatch - 1.63", Silver case with Brown rubber band (Discontinued by Manufacturer) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0163HRGN...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5221096

derrickmd18#AC

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Gear s2. Got mine for 100 off ebay. Works great and it automatically tracks sleeping and heart rate and health. Samsung Health is better than asus and Google. Now for a Android wear watch I would say zenwatch 2.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've owned both and the gear S2 is just too small for a smart watch. You practically have no screen compared to the Zenwatch 2. Keep that in mind. I do miss not having a heart rate monitor though so that's a biggie.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames