Cant find sandisk class 4s??

droodski

May 7, 2011
Visit site
After reading on this forum, seems most people are having better results on sandisks 4 class. And reading a lot of people are using them, also reading people had trouble with transend/kingston and after switcthing to sandisk everything worked perfectly... Anyways,, I can usually find products fairly easily, but the only class 4 i found on amazon had 0 reviews, and i dont buy products with no reviews. Maybe, the people who are using them show me where you purchased yours?

Thanks

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Sandisk has stopped marking cards with class 4 on them.
All of their base cards will be class 4 by default.

What size are you looking for?
I got my class 4 32gb for like 25.00 I think on amazon.
I can post the seller.
Using SD Tools it confirmed that the card is a class 4.

dplcj

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I got mine at Office Max when it was on sale.

They had both Class 2 and Class 4 in the same packaging from Sandisk. Same bar code, price, and everything. The only difference I could see was the class marking on the SD card it's self. Not anywhere on the packaging. Had to search through the stock on the shelf till I found a Class 4.

vhzone01

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from RadioShack just last week. They're still running a sale this week on those. They're advertised as class 2 but 'class 4' is printed on both the 8 and 16 Gb microSDHC. Using Crystal Disk Mak, I confirmed that the 8 GB random write speed is faster than the 16 GB. Both are still significantly faster in that respect compared to Transcend class 6.

chshrkt

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Was at Fry's and all they had were Class 2 and 10 for the 16GB cards.
I grabbed the 10 because my wife wanted to start putting all her photos and PDFs on it as soon as possible.
I hope it'll work out okay.

Asaroth2010

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
8 gig class 4

:)I got mine at walmart $20 in store. I saw them when i got my nook and price looked good i bought 5
1 for honeycomb 1 for froyo 1 for flashing 2 for playing around and storage:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo