Bold Touch + Honeycomb Tablet = Perfect Combo?

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Like most of you out there, I was a former BB user that switch to the Droid Incredible over a year ago. I love the phone and all of it's functionality, but I desperately miss my keyboard. When I had my BB, I was frustrated with the lack of games and web browsing ability, but now that I have all that, while I do browse the web, I hardly ever play any games on my phone; I find the screen a little small and now that I have a tablet, that is my preferred gaming device. So with the upcoming Bold Touch, I'm wondering if the perfect solution is to go back to a BB because I primarily use my phone for emails, texting, and Facebook, but use my Galaxy Tab 10.1 for games and consuming media.

Anybody else thinking along the same lines? Don't misunderstand, I love Android, but not a day goes by that I don't miss my BB keyboard.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
The 9930 keyboard is sweet. I have a 9650 and I use my itouch for all my media and games. My blackberry is by far the best at texting,emailing and phone calls. Twitter and Facebook also. Pretty much everything but consuming media like online games and surfing the web.
Pandora works awesome 11hrs a day and anything there is an all for works great.
Beware the new blackberry 7 devices have been having ridiculous battery life issues. Surf around on the brother forum crackberry and look at what people are giving for battery usage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez