Upgrade from 6s to Axon 7?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't care for IOS too much, dislike Itunes and the strictness of apple in general.

Also want a bigger phone with a SD card.

I like the zxon 7 minus the rear fingerprint scanner and the non backlight buttons on the front, been looking highly at the G5 but don't trust the build quality. I was wondering what would be a good upgrade for the 6s, Axon 7, G5 or S6 Edge?

I'm not spending more than 350 for the axon 7 new, the G5 I can get for 250 off craigslist and the s6 edge off craigslist for 250.

So what makes the most sense?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, there!

You know, the Axon 7 looks awesome and is definitely a great buy, especially when you consider how unique it is.

My mom has the S6 Edge I believe, and it works really well. I've never been a huge fan of Samsung (ie, I love the company, but I have yet to buy any of their products), but the Edge line is superb. You can't go wrong with an Edge of any iteration, IMO. The screen and display are gorgeous; the edge curve really adds a nice flavour to the experience; and the camera is AMAZING. My mom sends me photos and it's like I'm staring at whatever the photo is in real life!

The G5 is a great phone too, but, if it were me, I'd probably go for the Edge device. Or the Axon. Samsung is really proving itself in the customer service department after the Note 7 issue, so that's always a good thing to know when you're buying a product. Good luck, and please let us know what you decide!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87