OUKITEL K6 yes or no?

MrFraggle

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
OUKITEL K6 6.0 "FHD+ Full Screen 18:9 2160*1080 Octa-core 2.0GHz Face ID 4G Smartphone MT6763 5V/3A 6GB RAM 64GB ROM - Blue

Anyone had one of these? OUKITEL K6 6.0 I appreciate the risk of buying from China but it is a good price and big which I prefer and looking at the specs a pretty good phone.

I have bought from China before as I have a Redmi Note 4X and I bought a Nikon Coolpix B700 and touch wood all has been well.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I typically recommend against these kinds of phones. Questionable quality control, poor customer support, probably no US warranty, and probably not Google Play certified. At least Xiaomi is a pretty well-established global company, but not Oukitel.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I typically recommend against these kinds of phones. Questionable quality control, poor customer support, probably no US warranty, and probably not Google Play certified. At least Xiaomi is a pretty well-established global company, but not Oukitel.

Also, alleged potential security issues. Not specific to this company, but other Chinese manufacturers have had alleged issues in the past.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
This phone will not get anything more than 3G on TMO and ATT if imported into USA.
Plus Oukitel is notorious for having a different OS skin for each phone and never ever updating it to the next gen version, you might get some patches here and there but you will be stuck on the original OS version.