Need a good Case? Captivate Hybrid Tough Case... Interested?

zaures

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am re posting this from the xda forum for the Captivate.

OK, there have been a few different post asking about available hard cases for this phone and there seems to be very few if any that are worth having. I have been looking around at different companies trying to get some hope and came across a company out of Tucker, Ga called Case-mate. They make many different styles of cases for many different phones, even one for the Vibrant. So what I have done is posted on their feedback and product forum requesting support for the Captivate. Please if you are interested a hard case for the captivate and like what you see on their site BE PROACTIVE! Post on their site and ask for what you want, tell them what you would be interested in. Don't just leave it up to these companies to brush aside the Captivate because of lack of interest. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Here is the link to Case-mate's main page:
Form fitting cases, holsters, covers, skins and accessories for Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, BlackBerry, HTC Phone, Google Phones, iPad, and iPod in premium quality at Case-mate.

Here is a link to the already running post about trying to get a Captivate case made:
http://feedback.case-mate.com/forums...xy-s?ref=title

For reference here is the case that they made for the Galaxy S/ Vibrant:
Form fitting cases, holsters, covers, skins and accessories for Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, BlackBerry, HTC Phone, Google Phones, iPad, and iPod in premium quality at Case-mate.

PS: I actually leave fairly close to where they are based so if need be I would be more than willing to drop by and check it out!

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to a seidio case rep today and she said they have several cases coming soon for the captivate but she didnt have an ETA

wjkrysak

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I contacted case-mate to encourage production of a case for the Captivate. I am in Atlanta, and any help to Georgia (USA) production is a good thing. cheaha bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty