ProClip USA

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend their solutions. I've been using them for years. Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts*-*ProClip USA
So, I looked at the ProClip mount for the Note 3 but it has some options that are dependent on the phone case that is used. The options are for Otterbox, no case or other cases. There is no guarantee that the other cases will work with my case. Is there a mount that would generally work for all cases?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So, I looked at the ProClip mount for the Note 3 but it has some options that are dependent on the phone case that is used. The options are for Otterbox, no case or other cases. There is no guarantee that the other cases will work with my case. Is there a mount that would generally work for all cases?

This is the holder that I use on my LG G2 with a case on it. I am not sure if it will be big enough for the Note 3 with a case, but it does give the measurements:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Large Universal Adjustable Holder for devices with a Case*-*ProClip USA
It's by far the best car holder available.

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I suggest that you contact their customer support and they'll be able to easily direct you to a workable solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non