Sound off if you use chrome.

I do. On almost every device I have.

From an AOSP M8
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I only use it on my Nexus 6 (dev), Moto X 2014 (Beta), NVIDIA Shield Tablet, Chromebook (Dev) & Alienware (64 Beta). For some reason it's not installed on my Moto 360.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I do use it and I'm afraid I've also downloaded it onto my iPhone 4s. There may be a black mark against my name at Apple HQ. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
On my PC, iPad and Moto G. All synced. Some problems using it in the iPad 2 because it's still running ios 6 and they stopped updating Chrome for that version. But Safari ... no way! :D

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Tried it on my MacBook Pro, but didn't like it. Went back to Firefox.:p

Chrome actually does rather suck on the MBP and MBA. Safari seems to be the better choice there. It is a lot faster, but loses a lot of functionality. I haven't used Firefox on anything lately. Is it improved at all?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I pretty much use Chrome for everything (Dev version since day of release, Beta before that).

Does MOST of the things which I want but regardless of which version I've used it can have problems with some downloads, in which case I use Opera.

The only thing which REALLY annoys me is that you cant rearrange bookmarks which you can only do through the desktop browser which I just don't get. Google want the desktop and mobile experience to be as close and inter-connected as possible yet they leave out this pretty basic functionality - it really does p*** me off (along with no dark theme or night mode).

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Chrome actually does rather suck on the MBP and MBA. Safari seems to be the better choice there. It is a lot faster, but loses a lot of functionality. I haven't used Firefox on anything lately. Is it improved at all?
Firefox Nightly is really fast on Android. It's better than the regular Firefox.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I only use it on sites that require it. I use Atlas for speed and Firefox for function (and only Firefox on my desktop - Chrome is pretty bad for site development, especially server-side development).