Hello Community,
    I am getting the below error when I integrated air watch SDK(16.10.2) to my sample app. Please help me in resolving the issue.

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.td.airwatch_framework_16, PID: 19553
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: could not load open ssl
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.token.DefaultTokenKeyManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.DefaultUnifiedPinContext.getTokenKeyManager(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.app.AWApplication.getTokenKeyManager(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.UnifiedPinHandler.initSDKContext(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.UnifiedPinHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.SDKBaseHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.DeviceIDPermissionUiHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.SDKBaseHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.standalone.FetchSrvDetailsP2PHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.onFailed(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.onSuccess(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.SDKContextCallable.onSuccess(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.SDKContextCallable.onSuccess(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.task.CallbackFuture$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7224)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1230)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1120)
    Caused by: com.airwatch.crypto.openssl.OpenSSLLoadException
    at com.airwatch.crypto.openssl.OpenSSLCryptUtil.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.crypto.openssl.OpenSSLCryptUtil.createInstance(Unknown Source)
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.token.DefaultTokenKeyManager.<init>(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.DefaultUnifiedPinContext.getTokenKeyManager(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.app.AWApplication.getTokenKeyManager(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.UnifiedPinHandler.initSDKContext(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.keymanagement.unifiedpin.UnifiedPinHandler.handle(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.SDKBaseHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.DeviceIDPermissionUiHandler.handle(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.SDKBaseHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.standalone.FetchSrvDetailsP2PHandler.handle(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.handleNextHandler(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.onFailed(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.handlers.AWDeviceIDHandler.onSuccess(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.SDKContextCallable.onSuccess(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.sdk.context.awsdkcontext.SDKContextCallable.onSuccess(Unknown Source)*
    at com.airwatch.task.CallbackFuture$1.run(Unknown Source)*
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)*
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)*
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:158)*
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7224)*
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)*
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1230)*
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1120)*
    05-23-2017 09:47 AM
    This is too technical for me. I will move it over to the Developer forums for better viability by those who have the technical know-how to help you fix this. Good luck!
    05-23-2017 10:02 AM
    This is too technical for me. I will move it over to the Developer forums for better viability by those who have the technical know-how to help you fix this. Good luck!

Thank you, please post the developer forum link here where you are going to post/posted.
    05-23-2017 10:12 AM
    Thank you, please post the developer forum link here where you are going to post/posted.
    Did you receive any solution to this error?? I am facing the same issue
    06-15-2018 05:26 AM