P3Droid and his Bionic tweet

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So P3 is tweeting that Monday we will know if we get a Bionic or not. Anyone know what he means or is suggesting?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
So P3 is tweeting that Monday we will know if we get a Bionic or not. Anyone know what he means or is suggesting?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

We KNOW we will be getting the Bionic. That's a FACT straight from Motorola itself. He may be suggesting when we will get it. I don't know, I would expect Motorola to announce it in the next two weeks, and set up pre-orders either the 25th of August or the 1st of September.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
We KNOW we will be getting the Bionic. That's a FACT straight from Motorola itself. He may be suggesting when we will get it. I don't know, I would expect Motorola to announce it in the next two weeks, and set up pre-orders either the 25th of August or the 1st of September.

Nothing is a fact until it passes Verizon's testing phase. Motorola doesn't release phones. They can say all they want if it doesn't pass its not getting released.

Sent from my Droid

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I will be shocked if the Bionic doesn't pass testing today. Not saying it isn't possible, but wow!! what a kick in the teeth that would be for Moto.

clearrants

May 23, 2011
Visit site
@P3Droid: Yes TBH will be getting Bionics, Not sure the bootloader status <last we knew it was fort knoxed> but we are in anyways.

https://twitter.com/#!/P3Droid/status/103305960981934080

I don't follow @P3Droid so I'm not sure who/what TBH is... he refers to TBH in a few other recent tweets also: "TBH believes the google/moto acquisition is good news..."

Figured it was "to be honest" but it doesn't fit in the context of most of his tweets.

Anyone know who/what he's referring to?

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: clearrants

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Well....they are gonna be involved with the Bionic. Should give some folks hope about development for it.

Maybe its Google wanting to buy Moto...maybe its new pics coming out....but I am fully back on board for getting this phone. I cant wait past Sept.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Looks like from P3's tweets the Bionic must of passed, so now its just a waiting game for the announcement of when we can all pre-order.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like from P3's tweets the Bionic must of passed, so now its just a waiting game for the announcement of when we can all pre-order.

To be exact.

"P3Droid: With this it means that the bionic is due 3 -4 weeks barring any surprises. Now I'm officially playing the waiting game."

"P3Droid: So the bionic is finally all set to go. Yummy. I've got my eyes on the lookout."
--http://twitter.com/P3Droid /

Can't wait :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall