Stressed? ?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Man! Still no solid updates!?!?! This is crazy, I can't take this much longer!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LMAO.... good thing you were not waiting for the Thunderbolt when that came out... or did not come out... and was delayed... and was talked about and posted for weeks on end... this is SO, SO mild in comparison.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't the Thunderbolt delayed for like a month from Feb to March and in the meantime had a ton of info on Verizon's website about the phone?

Where are we now, 6 months delayed and no info on either official site? Yeah I'd say Bionic followers got it a little worse. lol

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Ya, but the Thunderbolt had release dates, which were then delayed... has the Bionic had a release date??? You've known about it since CES... sure, but the Thunderbolt was the first LTE device and most of the delays were to be sure they had an LTE network to start with.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Who cares about the dates?
Bionic had projected dates.
One month vs 6...

Bionic wins most stressful cellphone wait!!

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Heh off the top of my head I think we expected, April 28th, May 26th, June 9th, July 4th (that was a funny one) July 7th, July 28th was a huge favorite. August 4th, August 24th-25th and 26th. Sept 1st, Sept 8th,Sept 21st and I think one projected Summer 2073....

yeah we still had it worse...

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol but just about all of those dates were pure community speculation.. Not verizon saying them then backing out, just to be fair.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Heh off the top of my head I think we expected, April 28th, May 26th, June 9th, July 4th (that was a funny one) July 7th, July 28th was a huge favorite. August 4th, August 24th-25th and 26th. Sept 1st, Sept 8th,Sept 21st and I think one projected Summer 2073....

yeah we still had it worse...

Yeah man, that's what I've been trying to tell these knuckleheads

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol but just about all of those dates were pure community speculation.. Not verizon saying them then backing out, just to be fair.

Agreed, they are speculative dates. However, you must agree that they gave a similar result and feeling waiting towards an official release date to only learn that nothing will happen and we'd be waiting longer. a huge Wah Waaaaaah. haha

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

This is how it always is. People make up dates and then get pissed when Verizon didn't get the memo. xD Sometimes it's best to sit back and grab some popcorn. Just try and enjoy the pre-releaseness of a phone.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm under an employee account so I don't think I can order it untilled its out in stores anyway. Sucks :(