Google Docs problems

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
So I like to do my work in Google Docs so they're stored on my Google account and not just on the phone...so I got the Google Docs app and tried to use it for the past few days an I can't get it to work right. I have an email set up as my main Google email, and then another stored on here to sync up my Video Production class' email. I can't access document on either account...I mainly would like to access documents on my personal account so that I can write notes in there.
So my problem happens when I go to create a new document of any kind. It starts loading it, then it takes me to the browser. Then I can complete the action using the browser or docs. So I click docs and I can choose which account. I choose my personal account, it takes me back to opening it up in Google Docs, and I'm at the same choose browser or docs again. So I choose browser and that same box keeps popping up, until I hate browser a couple times and I'm taken to the online editing program. Why can't I use the app instead of the browser version?

EDIT: Nevermind...I spoke too soon. There was an update to the app and now it works.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol