SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I read in the terms that some content might require a vcast subscription, but I've yet to find it.

Even if it is there, they would warn you that it requires a subscription and ask you to sign up first.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Video is normally free during the offseason. I seen advertised that video is free during this season if you upgraded to a 4g device. Otherwise the free video should end at the end of this month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

xfalcorx

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Video is normally free during the offseason. I seen advertised that video is free during this season if you upgraded to a 4g device. Otherwise the free video should end at the end of this month.

Rep at Verizon told me that it was free

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
they were supposedly gonna start charging for it last year and never did. since verizon sponsors the nfl i doubt we will be paying for it at all

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Verizons NFL Mobile is completely free (this year atleast) to LTE phone owners. If you have a 3G phone, you can use the basic features for free. If you want to watch the games live, watch the Redzone, listen to games live or watch NFL Network live at any time you can pay an additional $10 a month for those features.

So in short if you have a Bionic take advantage of the NFL app, its great!

Verizon to offer free NFL Mobile Premium Access to 4G LTE Customers | Android Community

^^^some reading material if you want to see for yourself.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
When I opened NFL mobile today, it said that my trial ends today (9/30), and that I need to subscribe for the Premium package to watch live games. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact I was on Wifi - maybe I need to be on 4G? or did the trial really end

LNJKD

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I opened nfl mobile today and watched redzone for about 30 minutes. I turned it off to go do something and when i launched the app again it asked me to subscribe to watch premiem content.

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I called Verizon about this and was told to purchase the $10 one-month subscription to Vcast and that the cost would be refunded on my bill.

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I watched had the Redzone and the Lions game (audio) playing on my phone all sunday. Never had an issue with them trying to charge me extra.

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Verizons NFL Mobile is completely free (this year atleast) to LTE phone owners. If you have a 3G phone, you can use the basic features for free. If you want to watch the games live, watch the Redzone, listen to games live or watch NFL Network live at any time you can pay an additional $10 a month for those features.

So in short if you have a Bionic take advantage of the NFL app, its great!

Verizon to offer free NFL Mobile Premium Access to 4G LTE Customers | Android Community

My experience today confirms the "this season only' free NFL app AND no monthly charge for V-Cast Video from Verizon. I called *611 while setting it up because my first attempt to Subscribe to the V-Cast vid bounce an error code (CM25204) and the *611 rep cleared that and confirmed the promotion on no monthly charges from VZW for NEW owners of 4G units. 3G unit owners DO have to pay $10/month, (or $3/day, I imagine).

Gonna try it out on the Colts v Bucs tonight!

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
My experience today confirms the "this season only' free NFL app AND no monthly charge for V-Cast Video from Verizon. I called *611 while setting it up because my first attempt to Subscribe to the V-Cast vid bounce an error code (CM25204) and the *611 rep cleared that and confirmed the promotion on no monthly charges from VZW for NEW owners of 4G units. 3G unit owners DO have to pay $10/month, (or $3/day, I imagine).

I didn't realize V-cast Video was part of this package as well, nice!

uiil

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I opened nfl mobile today and watched redzone for about 30 minutes. I turned it off to go do something and when i launched the app again it asked me to subscribe to watch premiem content.

Same thing just happened to me watching MNF.

PROTIP:

Instead of messing with vcast subscriptions that Maybe vzw will remember to refund;

You can open manage apps, select the NFL app AND select clear data.

This will reset whatever bit of code is trying to require a vcast subscription and you'll be able to watch again.

You will lose whatever favorite team you've picked though.;)

brentturnerr348

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

This is the same message I got. I called Verizon and they can't figure out what it means or how to overcome it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89