DROID BIONIC Blitz

sta18ff

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else entered this contest. I "liked" the page on Facebook and entered the drawing 2 days in a row. On the second day I got an e-mail saying my "blitz was BIONIC and worthy of a DROID Bionic by Motorola Smartphone!" and that it should "tackle your doorstep sometime soon." It all appears legitimate, just wondering if anyone has received similair notice and received their phone already.

LZMarine

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I received the same email, all sounds legit. I replied to the email to ask for street address verification and they sent my correct address and that I should receive my Bionic in 4-6 weeks I calculated that to be the first or second week in Nov. Let us know if you receive one.... I returned mine to VzW the day I won!

sta18ff

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear there was as time frame given. Would have thought they would have shipped them right away to get them in people's hands so they can brag a bit, lol.

LZMarine

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I received my Bionic today!!! There is no SIM card. THis is confirmed by the Blitz contest and a call to VzW has one being shipped to me free of charge! I asked about #ACT (#228) and she said NEVER do that! Glad I asked. She said shut down my old phone, then just start the new one and it will automatically activate. Shae also said there is never a need to #228 to update roaming lists on 4G phones. Sweet! I hope you all get your phones soon!

projektorboy

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I am also a winner of that contest, and an email to the prize distributor was met with a response of "6-8 weeks".

@LZMarine it's very encouraging that you finally got your Bionic. That means mine should be arriving any day now as well. It's going to be bittersweet to give up my old OG Droid, but I will surely have good times on the Bionic too.

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am also a winner of that contest, and an email to the prize distributor was met with a response of "6-8 weeks".

@LZMarine it's very encouraging that you finally got your Bionic. That means mine should be arriving any day now as well. It's going to be bittersweet to give up my old OG Droid, but I will surely have good times on the Bionic too.

I haven't received mine yet, when I emailed to confirm my address they said they would send me my tracking number if possible, but haven't received one yet.

@LZMarine, when did you win? I'm wondering if they're shipping them on a first won/first served basis. I won on Sept. 26.

Thanks!

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Turns out mine was delivered this morning before they sent the tracking number, i have to leave work and hope it's still at the front door where UPS left it!

Edit to add: just got home and they had put it in the mailbox. An illegal, but nice, thing to do!

Last edited:

sta18ff

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I recieved mine yesterday. I had previously purchased one and had it activated already. Planned on keeping both so I never returned mine. Had hoped to activate the free one on my wife's line without data as she is a stay-at-home mom and wouldnt use data much. Unfortunately I can't do that now. So my only choice is to use it as a wi-fi only device at home, or sell it...... :-(

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I thought I won a second phone because I got a second tracking number, but then I re-read my first tracking number email and it says that I did win twice, but the second time was an autographed football. :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress